Last modified: August 7, 2020, 3:03 p.m.
We have missed you and thank you for your patience as we have worked through the challenges
posed by coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are excited to announce that tee times are now available at the course! Reserve your tee time through the link below or by calling the Golf Shop at (706) 369-5739 between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Beginning August 7, 2020, the golf course, E.B. Smith Golf Clubhouse, and Champions Café will open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays with limited capacity.
- 18-hole tee time availablility: Friday - Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- 9-hole tee time availability: Friday - Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Driving range:
- Monday - Thursday, 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Please know that while some operations will look a little different when you visit the course this fall, our commitment to provide you with an exceptional experience remains the same.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. You can email us at email@example.com.
*Please note that all times and operations subject to change.
Safety and Sanitation
We are working closely with the University to ensure a safe and healthy environment by adhering to social distancing guidelines and paying special attention to sanitation.
Until further notice and for the protection of members of the public, including members of vulnerable populations and other populations at risk, facial coverings or masks shall be required within all UGA Golf Course buildings to slow the spread of COVID-19. Facial coverings or masks will not be required in outdoor settings where 6-foot social distancing can be maintained between non-cohabitating people at all times.
Our safety and sanitation practices include:
- Ensuring group sizes are kept to a minimum:
- 6-foot social distancing required at all times
- One person per golf cart unless from the same household
- Twenty-eight customer maximum at the driving range
- Three customers on the practice greens at a time
- Implementing one-way customer traffic flows to promote social distancing.
- Credit/Debit card payments only
- No club rentals until further notice
- Removing our water stations on the golf course (please bring a small cooler or purchase drinks at Champions Café)
- Conducting individual lessons only
- Postponing camps or clinics until further notice
- Sheltering in your vehicle in the event of lightning delays
- Implementing a stringent disinfecting program based on governing health organization and Allied Golf Organizations recommendations
- Providing hand sanitizing stations at building entrances and inside locations
- Regularly disinfecting restrooms and facilities
DawgCheck: Commit to a Healthy Campus
Effective August 10, 2020
The University of Georgia is committed to the health and safety of our campus and our community. Immediate self-reporting is critical to helping us assess and respond to risks and exposures on campus. That’s why we’ve created DawgCheck: an easy-to-use, COVID-19 self-screening tool.
With DawgCheck, track symptoms related to COVID-19 before coming to campus and report a positive COVID-19 test. No symptoms? Great! But we still ask that you respond through DawgCheck before visiting campus. COVID-19 carriers can be asymptomatic, so using the DawgCheck tool before every visit is crucial to help us be proactive in stopping the spread.
If you test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of visitng campus, we ask that you report your test results through DawgCheck to facilitate contact tracing.
Access DawgCheck through the UGA app or online at dawgcheck.uga.edu.
If you are a visitor to campus, scroll down to the section For Individuals without a MyID Account to check for symptoms or report a positive COVID-19 test.
Questions? Visit dawgcheck.uga.edu/support to learn more.
For UGA updates and prevention visit uga.edu/coronavirus.
The information on this page is subject to change and will be updated regularly.